Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Making Friends


I love making new friends. So far I have had 3 different white pit bulls write to me and send me pictures, there is Dozer who has his own web site. He is very handsome, and very funny. He has his own blog. his owner who is a wonderful person also has a blog to educate people about how wonderful pit bulls are and how to make sure that you are a responsible owner!

There is Lucy who has lots of spots. You can see her pictures here. And I have a new friend named Pittsey. She is very cute too. I especially like this picture of her sticking her tongue out!
Also please look at the very lovely Pit Bull Painting at the top of my blog. If you buy any Pit Bull cards, mousepads, or artwork, 10% will go to Pit Bull resuce! Isn't that cool. So go shopping!!!

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Daisy, I have not seen you in a long time and I missed you! I am adding you to my Bloglines right now.

Rattie said...

It's unfortunate pit bulls get such a bad rap...rattie hugs to you!

happypitbull said...

After we got Dozer, we visited some ladies from a local pit bull rescue. They thought he was a Dogo Argentino, not a pit bull. That was because he was so big and white!

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy! Lucy and I took a trip into the Ozarks this past week and met several people who said that they know about your blog! Lucy was well received (even though Arkansas is notorious for their bsl)and she was such a good girl. I was worried she would get cranky with all the new scents and the huge change in her schedule but she was perfectly pink as usual. I have pictures if you would like to see them. Lucy's Mom

Anonymous said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog i saw yore posts on tuffys blog and thawt i wood come say hi so ... hi ok bye

purebred breeders llc said...

I read your blog that is so interesting.thanks

dogs india said...

I love to explore I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Sami said...

hi i love these dogs
dog training guides
gps dog collar tracker
dog dna test kit